AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Monday, November 8, 2010

"CUSTOMS I WISH I OWNED" GETS NEW LOOK!! Sith_Fire30 & Incom UPDATE!!

Mercury Art Studios recently sent us a link showing us a "new" way to display the figures we were posting on the "Customs I Wish I Owned" page of our site and the "new and improved" presentation definitely tops the old one!!

We celebrate this "new" change in format with the featured addition of customizers Sith_Fire30 and Incom who have just added themselves to our list of incredible customizers that grace us with their presence on the "Customs I Wish I Owned" page.


Sith_Fire30



Incom



We encourage all customizers who would like to see some of their customs displayed on our "Customs I Wish I Owned" page to email us any links you would want us to post at: customsforthekid@gmail.com