AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

CUSTOMIZER SPOTLIGHT #51: "Custom Cast Cargo Accessory Bundles" created by Empire Toy Works

This year I used some of my birthday money to purchase some items from Empire Toy Works to enhance my diorama displays. In the mail, I received a variety of really cool replicas of some Star Wars crates, generators and barrels that I absolutely love.  I highly recommend checking out this artists eBay page for not only the cool accessories he has available, but also to see his gorgeous wooden Star Wars dioramas that I hope to own one day!

"Custom Cast Cargo Accessory Bundles" 
created by Empire Toy Works























ROT-GUT STATION (Spaceport Playset) created by EMPIRE TOY WORKS
Slideshow Video by Darth Daddy