AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

"NIGHTSISTER ASSASSIN" created by Elias

I couldn't let Dad have all the "Nightsister" fun. I wanted to take a crack at it too, so I grabbed the head of a Jedi Leia, a CW Nightsister torso and arms, and the legs of that super expensive Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano that goes for about a $100.00 on ebay.  I took feathers that Dad cut off of another Nightsister figure he had turned into a Mother Talzin, and glued the feathers to the belt of the CW Ahsoka.  The swords I got from some G.I. Joe fodder.

She's definitely my favorite custom that I've done.


"NIGHTSISTER ASSASSIN"
created by Elias






















SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE



 My Nightsister Assassin was featured on the front page of Imperial Shipyards.