AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

"Rogue One" Green Screen Stop Motion by Elias of "Customs for the Kid"

 

I had a school assignment to do last night for my film class where I had to tell a story with a 15-second "green screen" stop-motion film. Of course I saw it as an opportunity to bring our customs to life in a whole new way. Filming 15 seconds of footage took way longer than I had imagined, but I was definitely happy with my first experiment using our creations in a whole new way. Hopefully, this is only the beginning of our stop-motion adventure.


Jyn Erso

Super-Articulated "Chirrut Îmwe"

3.75" Scale "K-2SO with Improved Articulation"

 
"IMPERIAL PROPAGANDA-REBEL GRAFFITI" DIORAMA