AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I-AM-BOBA-FETT added to "Customs I Wish I Owned"







Like most children of the 70's I-AM-BOBA-FETT was blown away by Star Wars when he saw it in the theater in 1977. Even as a very young boy he knew this movie was special and was more than just a summer Saturday night's entertainment. Star Wars has continued to be a part of I-AM-BOBA-FETT's life all the way through to the present. He began customizing figures at the age of five. I-AM-BOBA-FETT began sculpting in 1999 as a way to alleviate boredom and stress. He has continued to make custom figures, vehicles, and full scale life size props (including his own complete suit of hand forged Mandalorian armor, jetpack, and helmet made of stainless steel) for over 25 years now for fun and profit.

I-AM BOBA-FETT takes commission work. For those looking to have an awesome custom item made give him a shout. He offers fair prices and quick build times for his custom creations. He can be reached at: riffvalleydesignworks@yahoo.com.







I-AM-BOBA-FETT















4 links to I-AM-BOBA-FETT's work:
(click on "show albums and stories") for the pictures of his work.