AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Last Year's Birthday Present

So with October quickly approaching, my seventh birthday is just around the corner. So naturally like any kid my age, my mind is on birthday presents. Last year, as a present for my 6th birthday, Dad restored and customized an old Dagobah playset that they used to make when he was a kid . He was really proud when he had it all finished and I loved having a new home for Yoda. I asked him to do a post for the playset, but he still hasn't gotten around to it. I figure if I put up two pictures from our weekend experiment we just documented called Saturday at Our House which is now located in the link at the top right of the screen, he will hopefully get around to doing a post for his customized Dagobah playset. Keep your fingers crossed.