AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Monday, February 20, 2012

CUSTOMIZER SPOTLIGHT #19: Luke Sprywalker

Luke Sprywalker hails from another father and son customizing team. He has been displaying his custom action figures since 2008 and has created some really noteworthy action figures.

You need to check out the video Dad created of his action figures in our "Customs I Wish I Owned" page.

He is one of the first friends we made when we began our custom action figure hobby and his work is always an inspiration around the house.

Success in customizing sometimes relies on the artist having the right part for the job. We received this droid as a thank you from Luke Sprywalker when we sent him some much needed parts that he was looking for to complete a build. I was really excited when I got this custom in the mail, because I love droids and it was created by one of my all-time favorite artists.



YELLOW DROID
created by Luke Sprywalker









Click the links below to check out Luke Sprywalker's latest customs: