AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

"THE CLONE WARS - SIEGE OF MANDALORE" AHSOKA TANO created by Elias

So this is the final custom of the year. It is also the second time this year I made an animated Ahsoka Tano from the Siege of Mandalore arc in the 3.75" scale. The first time was a dry run that we had made for Corey Van Dyke of Kessel Run Transmissions before the episodes even aired on Disney+.  On this figure, I had the episodes to refer to, and much more time to study the details of the design, which lent to a more screen accurate representation of the character.

Knowing that Ahsoka was different than I had anticipated when referring to only a trailer, I realized I had to change my recipe, and her face sculpt.  The head is a Scuba Ahsoka which I lengthened in the Montrals and Lekku.  I also re-sculpted her jaw to make her appear more mature than she did in the Season 4 version.  Her torso is from the Star Wars Rebels Ahsoka Tano action figure, which I modified heavily with a Dremel and some serious sculpting.  The thighs and feet are from the early 2008 Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano action figure. The shoulder joints are from a Clone Wars Adventure Padmé Amidala action figure. The elbows and the lower legs are from a 3.75" Black Series Ahsoka Tano.


"THE CLONE WARS - SIEGE OF MANDALORE" 
AHSOKA TANO 
created by Elias

















SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED