Mike Martinez a.k.a. Mercury Art Studios is throwing down a challenge to all customizers & artists around the web! The topic is STAR WARS, the greatest saga of all time! The theme of this contest is simple: customize something Star Wars! It can be a character from The Clone Wars series, the Prequel Trilogy, the Classic Trilogy, the Expanded Universe, and even original fan-fic characters! You can use anything for this contest, Dunnies, Mezits, Mighty Muggs, G.I. Joes, Marvel Universe, Marvel Legends, a Coca Cola bottle, a deodorant stick, a cardboard box, an X-Box, a rock...the possibilities are endless!
CONTEST RULES & DETAILS
Mike Martinez a.k.a Mercury Art Studios is the judge and he will be judging based on the following criteria:
* Paint Applications
* Sculpting (if any)
* Combination of parts, parts used, and materials
* Artistic Expression
Five (5) winners will be selected for this contest
* Customized projects must be for this contest alone!
* Previous customs used for other contests or posted on other sites will not be allowed. If you want to show off a previous custom please do so in Echo Base Forums customizing threads. If you submit an old entry, your item will not be judged and you will be disqualified.
* No picture stealing, this means browsing around for somebody else’s work, snaggin’ a couple pics and posting them to hustle!
* Winners outside of the United States must pay S&H cost for items won! (unless stated otherwise)
* Customs bought from other customizers are not allowed to be entered as your own.
* Customs have to be Star Wars based!
* Original fan-fic creations must be submitted with a small background story!
* All customs must be submitted by July 31, 2011 @ 11:59 pm EST.
Maximum submissions allowed: Three (3)
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions you may have.
Prizes will be announced at Echo Base News & Custom Action Figure News on June 30, 2011. Trust me, they will be worth it!!
Contest Launch Date: May 29, 2011
End Date: July 31, 2011
We are announcing this contest 2 weeks in advance so you can have an early start & extra time to work on your project(s) the goal to this contest is to have fun & help spread the word about this wonderful hobby & art-form.
"Thanks so much everybody and I am looking forward to your customs."
Mercury Art Studios.