AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Secret Santa: Take 1

So Dad and I recently entered ourselves in the Secret Santa over at Yakface.com. It looked like loads of fun and if any of you customizers haven't been involved, I would definitely recommend doing so in in the future. Dad painted a C-3PO protocol droid with Christmas colors and finished this action figure last week. On Tuesday, we found out who we had to send the figure to and Dad realized that this customizer had an affection for a certain type of figure. So yesterday, in the spirit of Christmas, Dad made a brand new figure that he thinks will fit this customizer's tastes. I guess that means I get to keep Dad's Christmas droid. An early Christmas for me!


DAD's SECRET SANTA DROID