AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

CLONE WARS "IMA GUN DI" HEAD COMMISSION sculpted and painted by Elias

This is my first commission for just a head of an action figure rather than an entire figure. For this piece, I was commissioned to sculpt and paint a Clone Wars Ima Gun Di action figure head for a custom action figure that my customer was making. I sculpted the head with ProCreate and then painted him once the sculpt was complete. 

I made a mold of the original sculpt before I mailed it out to its new home. That way, if I want to make one for myself one day, I still can. Until then, casts of my sculpt will be available at the Rebel Kid Creations store this weekend for all of you who want to add the Jedi to your own Clone Wars collections. We can't wait to see what you all do with them!


CLONE WARS "IMA GUN DI" HEAD COMMISSION 

sculpted and painted by Elias





















PURCHASE HEADCAST HERE