AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

CLONE WARS WEEQUAY PIRATE created by ELIAS

I just recently completed a special project that included creating a Clone Wars Weequay pirate.  I used parts from a Clone Wars Shahan Alama and a Clone Wars Hondo Ohnaka to make him.  For the head I just used one of the head casts Dad created from his Finn Tegotash head sculpt.  I did my best to make him look unique with a paint application and he was ready to add to Hondo's gang.  This was the first Weequay pirate that I ever made and I'm really happy with my results.  I can't wait to make a few more.  I'll definitely be entering this guy into Yakface.com's Yakfinities #51: Space Pirate contest.


Head - Darth Daddy head cast
Body and Sword - Clone Wars Hondo Ohnaka
Modified Armor and Forearms - Clone Wars Shahan Alama

SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED



"CLONE WARS WEEQUAY PIRATE"
created by ELIAS











yak51
The first Yakfinities Customizing Challenge of 2014 is underway!